- 1 pie crust
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Fancy Molasses
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a 9" tart pan (with removable bottom) with pastry. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat brown sugar and eggs until fluffy. Add remaining filling ingredients and mix well. Pour into cooled, baked crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 45 minutes or until filling is set. Cool.